I wasnt happy with the way the install of apache/tomcat/database (postgresql) had gone so far so I decided to start again.
Basically im reinstalling Mandrake 10.0 on my p200 64mb PC.
The first problem that I had previously encountered is that a vncserver is not installed as default in Mandrake. The thing that makes this confusing is that the tightvnc client is!
By googling I discovered that
would perform an install of tightvnc server, and it did, excellent.
Typed vncserver and setup my passwords, and im in business connected to my linux box in the office from the the laptop
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware