I posted these instructions earlier
Configure Environment Variables
Edit and add the lines below to '/etc/profile'
Make sure you logout and login for this to take effect.
It's really good to get this straight from the beginning.
Now add the PATH JAVA_HOME CATALINA_HOME & CLASSPATH if any aren't in the export line
export PATH USER LOGNAME MAIL HOSTNAME HISTSIZE INPUTRC JAVA_HOME CATALINA_HOME CLASSPATH"
I had problems with this because when I logged off and on again, the variables had been created, but the path wasnt being changed.
Turns out this happens because I was logged on as root, so the PATH gets overridden after its set. Logging on as another user showed that the PATH does indeed get set properly. Helpdesk closed!
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads