JSF-Spring 2.6 - powered by mindmatters
Just completed the tutorial on using JSF with WSAD 5.1.2. Did it with as400s WDSC 5.1.2 (WSSD plus Iseries tooling), and it worked a treat. I like it!
What I would like to do is take the current Struts/Tiles/Hibernate CRUD app that I have been working on at work, and rework that using Spring/JSF instead of Struts, giving me a good reason to try both.
I read an article on Struts/JSF/Tiles integration Integrating Struts, Tiles, and JavaServer Faces, but that seemed overly complex, so ill give spring and jsf combo a go
one question is what do I do about Tiles? Does spring have something similar?
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- AS400 APIs
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware