The Display Command Line Window (QUSCMDLN) API displays a window containing a command line. A window is an area on the display that is treated as a separate display. Windows have visible boundaries and appear to overlay the display from which they are requested.
The QUSCMDLN API has no parameters
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4