What are XML Enhancements for JavaTM?
XML Enhancements for Java (XJ) are a set of extensions to Java 1.4 that integrate support for XML, XML Schema and XPath 1.0 into the language. The advantages of XJ over existing mechanisms for XML development are:
Familiarity (for the XML Programmer) : XML processing in XJ is consistent with open XML standards.
Robustness : XJ programs are strongly typed with respect to XML Schemas. The XJ compiler can detect errors in uses of XPath expressions and construction of XML data.
Easier Maintenance: Since XJ programs are written in terms of XML and not low-level APIs such as DOM or SAX, they are easier to maintain and modify if XML Schemas change.
Performance: Since the compiler is aware of the use of XML in a program, it can optimize the runtime representation, parsing, and XPath evaluation of XML
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- AS400 APIs
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware