Carey and I didn't invite very many people to our wedding reception and housewarming party. We wanted to keep things small - more an intimate gathering of close friends and family than an 'invite anyone you've ever met' kind of deal. We sent snail mail invitations a month or so before-hand, though friends and family knew the date long before that.
Carey and I didn't register anywhere because we don't need anything big. Just little things like spatulas and a lamp or two (that we'd want to pick out). Just about everyone gave us checks or gift cards to places like Lowe's - even folks like my old high school chemistry teacher and golf buddy, from whom I expected nothing.
Five of my pals, however, didn't bother to get us anything. Not even a card
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- as400 database connection strings