So where do I start with PHP.
I went to google, typed in 'php', and clicked on the first link that came up (http://www.php.net/).
Clicked on introductory tutorial, and did a few of the things from the introductory tutorial. Now you may e asking what I ran this stuff on. I still have my linux box that I built, with Mandrake 10.1 installed, and apache, php, mysql all are included in the install.
Saturday, February 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Configuring Tomcat5 and Apache2 with Virtual Hosts using mod_jk
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- Using as400 QRCVDTAQ api to retrieve a message / entry from a dataqueue
- EclipseZone - Clean Up Warnings with the 'restriction' Suppression Flag
- Adobe Flex 2.0 Beta
- Common Gateway Interface (CGI) on the as400 / iSeries
- AS400 APIs
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is LANSA
- What is RPGsp (RPG Smart Pages)
No comments:
Post a Comment