Dev's Weblog: "Java Certification
I finally completed my Java Programmer Certification last week. I highly recommend 'Sun Certified Programmer & Developer for Java 2 Study Guide- Kathy Sierra, Bert Bates', ISBN 0072226846. It is actually a fun book to read, and covers all the topics.
I also, recommend to http://www.jchq.net/, maintained by Marcus Green, he has an exam simulator on his site (http://www.jchq.net/phezam/login.php), what you get on the actual exam will be very close to what you get in this simulator (In my case I got higher in the actual exam :-) no complaints there).
And you should also shoot some rounds at Java Ranch Rule Round up game http://www.javaranch.com/roundup.jsp"
Sunday, February 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Configuring Tomcat5 and Apache2 with Virtual Hosts using mod_jk
- Using as400 QRCVDTAQ api to retrieve a message / entry from a dataqueue
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- EclipseZone - Clean Up Warnings with the 'restriction' Suppression Flag
- Adobe Flex 2.0 Beta
- Common Gateway Interface (CGI) on the as400 / iSeries
- AS400 APIs
- What is RPGsp (RPG Smart Pages)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is LANSA
No comments:
Post a Comment