Many IT pros struggle to effectively monitor and manage their critical system messages and resources on System i. This webcast provides tips for improving your System i management and explores how you can automate actions to instantly resolve problems across a single system or a multi-system environment. Learn how to monitor your System i from any location via multiple interfaces, including green screen, PC GUI, web browser and handheld device
Thursday, February 11, 2010
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- SOA: Refactoring Mainframe Applications into Dynamic Web Applications (Part 1)
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Journaling for Performance
- Is it the end for the current crop of web frameworks?
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Wordpress games Google by hosting LinkFarm
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command