Many IT pros struggle to effectively monitor and manage their critical system messages and resources on System i. This webcast provides tips for improving your System i management and explores how you can automate actions to instantly resolve problems across a single system or a multi-system environment. Learn how to monitor your System i from any location via multiple interfaces, including green screen, PC GUI, web browser and handheld device
Thursday, February 11, 2010
- Table designs based on CSS and DIV elements
- Use ALLOCATE *YES when Adding Records to a New File
- Add a Second File Description to your Application Program
- Index File Updates/Adds and SMP
- Creating an as400 Query
- How to install OPEN-XCHANGE™ with Webmin, APACHE2, OpenLDAP and PostgreSQL on Mandrake 9.2
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Router Design Project - Is it hard to build a router?
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips