Just found a link to a site that offers free as400 / iseries / ibm i system developers accounts, which will come in very handy. (Especially for me as I dont have access to an as400 at the moment!).
Innovative Systems are the developers of FROG
What you get:
One user profile
50MB of storage
You will need to use TN5250 or something similar to access it, and I havent tried it yet, but will request a logon later and report back on success...
The config of the box is:
IBM iSeries Model 170
V5R3 with the latest CUM PTF package
36GB disk (non-mirrored)
All programming language compilers
The guest account request page is accessed by clicking
Any programming or technical questions be directed to the
forums at Code400.com
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Other as400 tips sites
- Is this the datacenter from hell?
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- SQL: One SELECT for one or several row, same WHERE.