Just found a link to a site that offers free as400 / iseries / ibm i system developers accounts, which will come in very handy. (Especially for me as I dont have access to an as400 at the moment!).
Innovative Systems are the developers of FROG
What you get:
One user profile
50MB of storage
You will need to use TN5250 or something similar to access it, and I havent tried it yet, but will request a logon later and report back on success...
The config of the box is:
IBM iSeries Model 170
V5R3 with the latest CUM PTF package
36GB disk (non-mirrored)
All programming language compilers
The guest account request page is accessed by clicking
Any programming or technical questions be directed to the
forums at Code400.com
- Table designs based on CSS and DIV elements
- Use ALLOCATE *YES when Adding Records to a New File
- Add a Second File Description to your Application Program
- Index File Updates/Adds and SMP
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- How to install OPEN-XCHANGE™ with Webmin, APACHE2, OpenLDAP and PostgreSQL on Mandrake 9.2
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Router Design Project - Is it hard to build a router?
- AS400 APIs