DB2 UDB for iSeries returns SQLSTATE codes to the applications that access it through SQL. SQLSTATE codes indicate whether the database operation was successfully performed or whether DB2 returned warnings or errors to the application.
SQLSTATEs can be associated with one or more SQLCODEs.
The tables provide descriptions of SQLSTATE codes that could be returned to applications by DB2 UDB for iSeries.
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads