Ive worked through something to help with as400 web development. The Spring MVC tutorial Developing a Spring Framework MVC application step-by-step and also read Spring DAO and JDBC support to get some background on Spring.
One of the benefits I should get from Spring is that ability to have all my database access logic in one place, which at the moment is the bulk of the complex code in my web apps.
Im also reading Jakarta Struts Live by Rick Hightower. This looks like a single reference that I can use to get to grips with Struts, and then combine this with Spring to build my as400 webapps
- RIAA sues the dead | The Register
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- as400 Iseries Tips
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 subsystem
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- AS400 APIs
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads