JasperReports is a very popular open source (LGPL) reporting library written in Java. Unfortunately it is not very well documented and I had a hard time coming up with a simple report. After some research, I was able to generate a simple report. This article summarizes what I found needed to be done to get started with JasperReports
David Heffelfinger
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 APIs
- Configuring Tomcat5 and Apache2 with Virtual Hosts using mod_jk
- Common Gateway Interface (CGI) on the as400 / iSeries
- EclipseZone - Clean Up Warnings with the 'restriction' Suppression Flag
- What is RPGsp (RPG Smart Pages)
- Formatting and sorting dates in Displaytag
- Using as400 QRCVDTAQ api to retrieve a message / entry from a dataqueue
- What is LANSA
- as400 Iseries Tips
No comments:
Post a Comment