The Display Command Line Window (QUSCMDLN) API displays a window containing a command line. A window is an area on the display that is treated as a separate display. Windows have visible boundaries and appear to overlay the display from which they are requested.
The QUSCMDLN API has no parameters
- Creating an as400 Query
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- The Laughing Boardroom video...a real world example!
- IBM eServer iSeries - The Laughing Boardroom
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- How to install OPEN-XCHANGE™ with Webmin, APACHE2, OpenLDAP and PostgreSQL on Mandrake 9.2
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility