The Display Command Line Window (QUSCMDLN) API displays a window containing a command line. A window is an area on the display that is treated as a separate display. Windows have visible boundaries and appear to overlay the display from which they are requested.
The QUSCMDLN API has no parameters
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Other as400 tips sites
- Creating an as400 Query
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Need to access MS SQL databases from the as400. Use Microsofts JDBC driver
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- What is QZHQSSRV job?