The Display Command Line Window (QUSCMDLN) API displays a window containing a command line. A window is an area on the display that is treated as a separate display. Windows have visible boundaries and appear to overlay the display from which they are requested.
The QUSCMDLN API has no parameters
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- User Interface Design For Programmers
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- IBM DB2 Development Add-in for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- Python for as400 programmers
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- AS400 APIs