The Display Command Line Window (QUSCMDLN) API displays a window containing a command line. A window is an area on the display that is treated as a separate display. Windows have visible boundaries and appear to overlay the display from which they are requested.
The QUSCMDLN API has no parameters
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Other as400 tips sites
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- A Cool Blog Discovery Tool
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes