The Display Command Line Window (QUSCMDLN) API displays a window containing a command line. A window is an area on the display that is treated as a separate display. Windows have visible boundaries and appear to overlay the display from which they are requested.
The QUSCMDLN API has no parameters
- Table designs based on CSS and DIV elements
- Use ALLOCATE *YES when Adding Records to a New File
- Add a Second File Description to your Application Program
- Index File Updates/Adds and SMP
- Creating an as400 Query
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- How to install OPEN-XCHANGE™ with Webmin, APACHE2, OpenLDAP and PostgreSQL on Mandrake 9.2
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Other as400 tips sites
- Router Design Project - Is it hard to build a router?