The Display Command Line Window (QUSCMDLN) API displays a window containing a command line. A window is an area on the display that is treated as a separate display. Windows have visible boundaries and appear to overlay the display from which they are requested.
The QUSCMDLN API has no parameters
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Creating an as400 Query
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?