The Display Command Line Window (QUSCMDLN) API displays a window containing a command line. A window is an area on the display that is treated as a separate display. Windows have visible boundaries and appear to overlay the display from which they are requested.
The QUSCMDLN API has no parameters
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- IBM DB2 Development Add-in for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Free Iseries Accounts Available