The Display Command Line Window (QUSCMDLN) API displays a window containing a command line. A window is an area on the display that is treated as a separate display. Windows have visible boundaries and appear to overlay the display from which they are requested.
The QUSCMDLN API has no parameters
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Is this the datacenter from hell?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- SQL: One SELECT for one or several row, same WHERE.
- Other as400 tips sites
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?