The as400 List Job (QUSLJOB) API generates a list of all or some jobs on the system. The generated list replaces any existing list in the user space.
The QUSLJOB API produces a list similar to the list produced by the Work with User Job (WRKUSRJOB) command
Using the QUSLJOB API to look for any jobs on *MSGW and take an action, in this case sending an email
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- User Interface Design For Programmers
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- IBM DB2 Development Add-in for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- Python for as400 programmers
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- AS400 APIs