The as400 List Job (QUSLJOB) API generates a list of all or some jobs on the system. The generated list replaces any existing list in the user space.
The QUSLJOB API produces a list similar to the list produced by the Work with User Job (WRKUSRJOB) command
Using the QUSLJOB API to look for any jobs on *MSGW and take an action, in this case sending an email
- How to install OPEN-XCHANGE™ with Webmin, APACHE2, OpenLDAP and PostgreSQL on Mandrake 9.2
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?