The as400 List Job (QUSLJOB) API generates a list of all or some jobs on the system. The generated list replaces any existing list in the user space.
The QUSLJOB API produces a list similar to the list produced by the Work with User Job (WRKUSRJOB) command
Using the QUSLJOB API to look for any jobs on *MSGW and take an action, in this case sending an email
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- Free AS400 & iSeries Software Tools & Utilities Downloads
- FreeTechBooks.com - Free online computer books, tutorials, lecture notes and documentations
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL