Monday, December 12, 2005
AIX on the iSeries. It's been available for approximately one year, but what is its impact? The sales pitch from IBM is impressive: server consolidation, virtualization, infrastructure simplification, return on investment, total cost of ownership, support for multiple operating systems, expansion of the application universe, and, not to be downplayed, replacement of competitors' Unix boxes. Sounds like something for everyone or, at least, everyone who has Unix playing a role in the data center. So, what's the story?
Posted by Col at 12:44 pm
- Creating an as400 Query
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- as400 / iseries / ibm i api examples
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware