Monday, December 12, 2005
AIX on the iSeries. It's been available for approximately one year, but what is its impact? The sales pitch from IBM is impressive: server consolidation, virtualization, infrastructure simplification, return on investment, total cost of ownership, support for multiple operating systems, expansion of the application universe, and, not to be downplayed, replacement of competitors' Unix boxes. Sounds like something for everyone or, at least, everyone who has Unix playing a role in the data center. So, what's the story?
Posted by Col at 12:44 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- User Interface Design For Programmers
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- IBM DB2 Development Add-in for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- Python for as400 programmers
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- AS400 APIs