Monday, December 12, 2005
AIX on the iSeries. It's been available for approximately one year, but what is its impact? The sales pitch from IBM is impressive: server consolidation, virtualization, infrastructure simplification, return on investment, total cost of ownership, support for multiple operating systems, expansion of the application universe, and, not to be downplayed, replacement of competitors' Unix boxes. Sounds like something for everyone or, at least, everyone who has Unix playing a role in the data center. So, what's the story?
Posted by Col at 12:44 pm
- Creating an as400 Query
- The Laughing Boardroom video...a real world example!
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- IBM eServer iSeries - The Laughing Boardroom
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- How to install OPEN-XCHANGE™ with Webmin, APACHE2, OpenLDAP and PostgreSQL on Mandrake 9.2
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware