Monday, December 12, 2005
AIX on the iSeries. It's been available for approximately one year, but what is its impact? The sales pitch from IBM is impressive: server consolidation, virtualization, infrastructure simplification, return on investment, total cost of ownership, support for multiple operating systems, expansion of the application universe, and, not to be downplayed, replacement of competitors' Unix boxes. Sounds like something for everyone or, at least, everyone who has Unix playing a role in the data center. So, what's the story?
Posted by Col at 12:44 pm
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Creating an as400 Query
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- as400 Iseries Tips
- NadaBlog: Building An Effects Pedal Board
- AS400 APIs
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- apachefriends.org - very easy apache, mysql, php and perl installation without hassles
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- AS400 Job Scheduler