Monday, December 12, 2005
AIX on the iSeries. It's been available for approximately one year, but what is its impact? The sales pitch from IBM is impressive: server consolidation, virtualization, infrastructure simplification, return on investment, total cost of ownership, support for multiple operating systems, expansion of the application universe, and, not to be downplayed, replacement of competitors' Unix boxes. Sounds like something for everyone or, at least, everyone who has Unix playing a role in the data center. So, what's the story?
Posted by Col at 12:44 pm
- 15 Seconds : Advanced UI Design Using XML and XSL - Part 1: Folder Tree Creation
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- AS400 API - QCMDEXC - Execute Command
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?