Monday, December 12, 2005
AIX on the iSeries. It's been available for approximately one year, but what is its impact? The sales pitch from IBM is impressive: server consolidation, virtualization, infrastructure simplification, return on investment, total cost of ownership, support for multiple operating systems, expansion of the application universe, and, not to be downplayed, replacement of competitors' Unix boxes. Sounds like something for everyone or, at least, everyone who has Unix playing a role in the data center. So, what's the story?
Posted by Col at 12:44 pm
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- Other as400 tips sites
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- The Laughing Boardroom video...a real world example!
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4