Monday, December 12, 2005
AIX on the iSeries. It's been available for approximately one year, but what is its impact? The sales pitch from IBM is impressive: server consolidation, virtualization, infrastructure simplification, return on investment, total cost of ownership, support for multiple operating systems, expansion of the application universe, and, not to be downplayed, replacement of competitors' Unix boxes. Sounds like something for everyone or, at least, everyone who has Unix playing a role in the data center. So, what's the story?
Posted by Col at 12:44 pm
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Other as400 tips sites
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Free Iseries Accounts Available
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- How Trackback Works
- Server-side include commands for HTTP Server (powered by Apache) for Iseries