Monday, December 12, 2005
AIX on the iSeries. It's been available for approximately one year, but what is its impact? The sales pitch from IBM is impressive: server consolidation, virtualization, infrastructure simplification, return on investment, total cost of ownership, support for multiple operating systems, expansion of the application universe, and, not to be downplayed, replacement of competitors' Unix boxes. Sounds like something for everyone or, at least, everyone who has Unix playing a role in the data center. So, what's the story?
Posted by Col at 12:44 pm
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Yahoo! Mail: Revenge of the Oddpost
- AS400 APIs
- Python for as400 programmers
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG
- as400 Client Access and iSeries Navigator