Saturday, November 19, 2005
Struts Recipes co-author George Franciscus is back with another great Struts integration recipe -- this time for importing Struts applications into the Spring framework. Follow along as George shows you how to revamp Struts actions so they can be managed just like Spring beans. The result is a boosted web framework that easily reaps the benefits of Spring AOP
Posted by Col at 8:23 p.m.
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- Other as400 tips sites
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- as400 Iseries Tips
- How to install OPEN-XCHANGE™ with Webmin, APACHE2, OpenLDAP and PostgreSQL on Mandrake 9.2
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- Creating an as400 Query
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL