Saturday, November 19, 2005
Struts Recipes co-author George Franciscus is back with another great Struts integration recipe -- this time for importing Struts applications into the Spring framework. Follow along as George shows you how to revamp Struts actions so they can be managed just like Spring beans. The result is a boosted web framework that easily reaps the benefits of Spring AOP
Posted by Col at 8:23 pm
- Javalobby - Java J2EE Programming Forums - Coldtags suite 2.1: 210+ custom JSP tags
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Is this the datacenter from hell?
- Differences between iseries as400 API QMHLJOBL and QGYOLJBL
- Automating a process to run every 10 minutes
- Other as400 tips sites
- SQL: One SELECT for one or several row, same WHERE.
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- Free Iseries Accounts Available