Saturday, November 19, 2005
Struts Recipes co-author George Franciscus is back with another great Struts integration recipe -- this time for importing Struts applications into the Spring framework. Follow along as George shows you how to revamp Struts actions so they can be managed just like Spring beans. The result is a boosted web framework that easily reaps the benefits of Spring AOP
Posted by Col at 8:23 pm
- Creating an as400 Query
- The Laughing Boardroom video...a real world example!
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- IBM eServer iSeries - The Laughing Boardroom
- as400 Iseries Tips
- What is QZHQSSRV job?
- AS400 Job Scheduler
- How to install OPEN-XCHANGE™ with Webmin, APACHE2, OpenLDAP and PostgreSQL on Mandrake 9.2
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility