Saturday, November 19, 2005
Struts Recipes co-author George Franciscus is back with another great Struts integration recipe -- this time for importing Struts applications into the Spring framework. Follow along as George shows you how to revamp Struts actions so they can be managed just like Spring beans. The result is a boosted web framework that easily reaps the benefits of Spring AOP
Posted by Col at 8:23 p.m.
- as400 Iseries Tips
- Creating an as400 Query
- How to install OPEN-XCHANGE™ with Webmin, APACHE2, OpenLDAP and PostgreSQL on Mandrake 9.2
- AS400 / ISeries Freeware / Shareware
- AS400 PRTF - Report Layout Utility
- Other as400 tips sites
- How do you re-enable the user id for STRSST when it has been disabled?
- ibm as400 manuals v5r4
- AS400 APIs
- Using QCLRDTAQ to clear data queues in CL and RPG